Anmeldung zum Hanse-Kolleg

 If you like to register at our school, we are at your disposal for further information.


You need the following documents for your application (an application is not possible via email!)


  1. A fully completed application for admission
  2. A personal data sheet including a photo
  3. A birth certificate and marriage certificate respectively (copy)
  4. A school certificate documenting your latest graduation/certificate of departure respectively (copy)
  5. If you apply for Abendgymnasium or Kolleg: certificate of a completed vocational training or of a two-year professional activity (In particular cases housekeeping is accepted as a profession. The same is true of military service, free social years, work and travel, phases of unemployment (proportionally).
  6. For Abendgymnasium: certificate of your current professional activity (employment certicifate or certificate of unemployment)
  7. For Abendrealschule: certificate of a six-month professional activity (current or completed) (including mini-job, interships, etc)


We advice you to apply personally during our office hours and to hand in the relevant documents. Necessary copies can be made from the original.


Please also check and use our consulting hours.


Sekretärin Frau Knäbel

Bärbel Knabe


Sekretärin Frau Hoppe

Birgit Hoppe